Head of Marketing & Communication
We will show you how to calculate time spent on specific tasks or a whole project
Learn from legal technology expert Steven Hill, Operations Director at Denovo, about how to make your time matter. CaseLoads easy to use, innovative software, enables an accurate recording of time spent on any client matter, whether it is in the form of a client meeting, telephone call, perusal of documentation, statement collation, precognition, document production, email production or any other charge categories.
Wednesday 25th March 2020 at 3:30pm
Join our host Grant Yuill, Denovo’s Head of Marketing & Customer Engagement and Steven as they discuss the key benefits of Time Recording.
In this free Coaching session we will introduce CaseLoad by focusing on how Time Recording will not only help you to calculate time spent on specific tasks or a whole project, it also makes the invoicing and billing process easy. Regardless of how the solicitor bills clients, hourly or flat rates, the workflow is automated to track working hours, create invoices and generate reports.
You will learn about the benefits of Private Client and Legal Aid Time Recording/Feeing:
- Customised Fee Structures to deliver what you want
- Flat Rate or Sliding Scale fees to suit all staff levels and roles
- Variable Work In Progress (WIP) limits per case
- Visuals showing where you are within, approaching or exceeding limits (indicators for Interim billing)
- Highlighting where your time overlaps
- Branded Fee Notes
- Legal Aid Fee Table configuration
- Include Outlays in your WIP figure to give ‘true’ expenditure per case
Duration: 30 minutes