At Denovo we have over 30 years of experience in assisting law firms to use technology to run their businesses better. We help law firms to:
“To combine proprietary technology and the best talent to develop unrivalled, universally accessible, whole practice management software. We focus on the needs of our partners by pointing out practical applications for our product in the day-to-day life of the average lawyer. By forging connections with the legal profession, we can provide smart, time saving solutions allowing firms to focus on the most important aspects of their business - serving their clients and generating profit.”
- Our aim is to remove all obstacles and unnecessary manual tasks to allow legal practioners to serve their clients and the law.
- The performance of our software is the foundation for all we do, and executional excellence is a core value of our business.
- We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. Our people and partners trust us to adhere to our word.
- Passion is at our heart. We are continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving.
- We empower our clients, their teams and every person within our own organisation to be decision makers - helping determine the next steps our business takes as we aim to meet their expectations.
- We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds to make our company succeed.
- We encourage healthy debate and differences of opinion.
- We celebrate and reward colleagues striving to reach their full potential.
- We strive to work smarter to make hard work for our team and our partners a thing of the past.
- Our customers are the source of our creative thinking.
- Collaboration and communication are methods we use to exceed expectation.
- Our team make the difference.
- We share our skills, knowledge and experience and work towards one truth.
- Diversity makes us stronger and more creative.
- It’s our job to present exactly what our customers want in the simplest way possible.
- Good work and great products take amazing people and time to create.
- We create an environment where our people can enjoy the process.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“If I was speaking to another law firm, who were thinking about moving in to the cloud, I would tell them to consider Denovo. It has worked very well for us and I can’t recommend it highly enough."Brian Inkster, Founder of Inksters
“Moving to Denovo Business Intelligence was the best thing we ever did."Colin Simpson of RSC
“Similar organisations who were looking at Denovo or cloud services should remove the fear that they have about the uncertainty about cloud. It’s simple and straight forward, anybody can use it and, to me, it is a valuable part of my business.”Graeme Brown, Solicitor
“No one can touch Denovo in terms of whole practice management”Glyn Llewellyn, Director, Mortons Solicitors
“Fundamental to our success is the ability to receive in-depth KPI Reporting. Measuring departmental performance has never been this simple.”Peter Mason, Director, MacLeod & MacCallum
“Denovo increased our efficiency by over 150% in 2019. Put simply, we could not carry out the volume, nor the quality of work we need to without Denovo”Ross Yuill, Glasgow Law Practice
“Very clear, helpful, informative and patient. The training day gave us a great overview and starting point to get the best out of our Denovo software.”McKinnons
“This was an informative course which, if I’m honest, I thought was going to be extremely boring. I was pleasantly surprised at how interesting it was.”Miller, Becket & Jackson
“Training at Denovo was very clear and very helpful. We had the opportunity to ask questions and David took time to not only answer but explain everything in a straightforward manner.”Drummond Miller
“I always thought that case management software was out of my price range as a part time sole practitioner. Caseload by Denovo has changed my mind. I’ve signed up and raring to go!”Elspeth Talbot, Ralston’s Solicitors